Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sigh...what a day.

i'm trying to refrain myself from using negative words like "bad, lousy or sh*tty" to decribe it. But oh well, now i've said it.

Been playing this song over and over again:

Life Is What You Make It
At least that's what they say
Well I think i'm gonna make it
Fulfill my dreams one day
I feel this fire growing deep inside of me
I'm so inspired knowing that it's my destiny

I breathe like a champion
I dream i'm a champion
I see i'm a champion
It's meant to be
My wills getting stronger
I can't wait any longer
I'm singing a song that's inside of me
Cuz i'm a believer
I know that I can make it
No matter what they say
So i'm a believer
The Future is Now
It starts today

I keep my head up

Everyday i'm waiting
Trying to find the patience
So close I can taste it..But sometimes it's so hard
But i'm gonna keep on pushing
And I'm gonna keep on fighting
And i'm gonna keep on trying because I've come too far

I breathe like a champion
I dream i'm a champion
I see i'm a champion
It's meant to be
My wills getting stronger
I can't wait any longer
I'm singing a song that's inside of me
Cuz i'm a believer
I know that I can make it
No matter what they say
So i'm a believer
The Future is Now
It starts today

The Future is now ..It Starts Today

i guess i'm just desperately trying to convince myself...


LINKS

ah ying
annabel
ben
cai xia
chiang jiunn
chin hong
chin yeow
choon mei
chung how
elin
elyne
eng aun
hua ying
huan wei
hui yan
jaymie
jia wei
jin ro
jun wei
kenny
li ling
ling wei
mao wen
mei yoke
northlife
pei shian
qin li
ruzhi
shu jiun
siok mei
sonia
susan
xiang ling
xiao ting
yan hao
yan yan
yew miin
zheng qun