Saturday, October 29, 2005










My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
F**king high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.










Totally love this song.


LINKS

ah ying
annabel
ben
cai xia
chiang jiunn
chin hong
chin yeow
choon mei
chung how
elin
elyne
eng aun
hua ying
huan wei
hui yan
jaymie
jia wei
jin ro
jun wei
kenny
li ling
ling wei
mao wen
mei yoke
northlife
pei shian
qin li
ruzhi
shu jiun
siok mei
sonia
susan
xiang ling
xiao ting
yan hao
yan yan
yew miin
zheng qun