Last lap.
All the way!
4 more exam questions
on 6 more chapters
Last 20%
of my academic life.
These days.
i wanna chase after the butterflies i saw outside the window at the 6th floor of science library. i wanna admire their fluttering wings. which symbolises freedom. at least to me who's stuck in the library.
i wanna go outside and feel the sun ray on my skin(which could kill my skin cells and mutate them into ugly patches when im old). away from the freezing cold of library. it's winter here.
i wanna go out and take lotsa mental pictures of the greenery around campus. the rain trees, the tembusu trees (the NUS tree). which im going to miss. before i leave this place.
i wanna read books and prolly borrow books from the libraries in a last attempt to fully utilize my tuition fee which entitled to membership to the five libraries. of which i only frequent two.
i wanna start my movie marathon. i wanna go cycling. i wanna exercise. to get my butt out of chair. i wanna hang out with my friends.
Most of all, i wanna go home.
I hear her voice
In the mornin hour she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
And drivin down the road I get a feelin
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads
Take me home, now country roads
Take me home, now country roads