Dear Grp A2,Attached is the group photo we took after our last practical. If you want a higher resolution one, just let me know - that will be around 1 Mb in size.
I hope all of you will study hard for the coming exams, and do well in them. Try to remember the things that you have learnt from this module, especially those critical-thinking skills. It will help you a lot in future.
Last but not the least, I wish everyone of you the best in your coming exams! Good Luck and "Jia You"!!
Best Regards
KY
P.S You all had been great! Really enjoyed teaching you all, even though I vomitted quite a bit of blood during the marking of your essays...hahaa ;p
~*~
TA Kai Yang (standing at the right most) emailed this. See, i told u he has a 'funny' sense of humour! But never mind, i still like his teaching ha ha. Wrote some 'nice stuff' 'bout him in student feedback too. =pAnd ooh, Paul was holding a Basidiomycete by the way.