Wednesday, September 29, 2004

white flag ~dido

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it well I'd still have felt it,
where's the sense in that
I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were but

I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again
And I caused but nothing but trouble,
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "it's over" then I'm sure that that makes sense but

I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be

And when we meet, which I'm sure we will
All that was there, will be there still
I'll let it pass, and hold my tongue
And you will think, that I've moved on....

I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be...~




LINKS

ah ying
annabel
ben
cai xia
chiang jiunn
chin hong
chin yeow
choon mei
chung how
elin
elyne
eng aun
hua ying
huan wei
hui yan
jaymie
jia wei
jin ro
jun wei
kenny
li ling
ling wei
mao wen
mei yoke
northlife
pei shian
qin li
ruzhi
shu jiun
siok mei
sonia
susan
xiang ling
xiao ting
yan hao
yan yan
yew miin
zheng qun